TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rs.999 inclusive of GST is the registration fee, the same has to be paid in advance.
- Players will be eligible for 1 TPL Jersey on the Talent Day.
- Top Players will be selected on the basis of talent & performance.
- Players selected via each zone will be announced within a fortnight after conclusion of the talent day in respective cities.
- Selected players for the talent days will be eligible for the following:
- Men’s Open Rs 50,000
- Women’s Open Rs 50000
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All Meals during the TPL League Days
- 4 TPL Jerseys & Shorts
- Professional Photoshoot
- Sessions with Nutritionist
- Diet Plan
- 2 Seasonal League Passes
- Gift Hampers worth upto Rs 10000
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Players are responsible for reporting for their matches on respective talent days, match schedules will be updated on the TPL website.
- Timings for the matches need to be strictly adhered to. Organizers would not like to give walkovers & however if a player does not report 30 minutes prior to their matches a walkover will be given to the opponent.
- In case both players arrive late, then the match winner will be decided via toss of coin.
- Players are requested to report at least 30 minutes before their scheduled matches. All are requested to adhere to the timings so that all matches can be smoothly organized causing minimum delays & inconvenience to players & organizers.
- Registration for a respective talent day is not transferrable to another city. However, a player can choose to register for multiple talent days by paying the respective entry fees. If selected for a particular team during a talent day his registration for the other talent days will be considered invalid if other talent day/days are pending completion. In this scenario, the registration fees will not be refunded.
- On the day of the talent day a player has to carry a valid photo id (Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Drivers Licence) along with the payment receipt copy of the registration amount.
- Players will have to play in the talent day & on the league days in official TPL apparel only, failure to adhere can result in non-participation of the league.
- TPL reserves the right to use pictures of all players for promotional activities on multiple media platforms.
- Players will have to be available to play on all the league days finalized by TPL.
- TPL will extend the aforementioned benefits to the players provided they are available to play on all the league days.
- In case we reach the time cut-off, then the match will be suspended for that day and can be continued on a reserve day as per the TPL Committee’s discretion and availability of the venue. If the continuation on a reserve day is not possible, then we will have the decide the winner via a coin-toss
- Participants should wear proper sports footwear as per the surface of the tennis courts.
- If a participant causes any damage to any facility or any TPL equipment, TPL will have the right to recover the damages from the concerned player.
- Consumption of alcohol, chewing of gutkha, pan masala etc & Smoking is strictly prohibited at the venues. TPL can penalize participants for violations.
- Beverages & Snacks are to be consumed at the areas designated for the same only
- Players will not be permitted to play while consuming food & beverages.
- Players are requested to declare any medical conditions that they might have, which need attention of TPL.
- TPL reserves the right to reschedule matches as deemed fit.
- TPL reserves the right to cancel any registration of any player.
- Right to admission reserved with TPL.
- TPL will not be responsible for any damage/injury/loss of life caused to anyone while participating in the activity.
- Players should take care of their belongings before leaving the venue, TPL will not be responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
- Participants will have to abide by all rules & regulations laid down by TPL.
- Participants need to maintain highest level of sportsman spirit & decorum while participating in TPL.
- Umpires / Organizers / TPL Committee decision is final in case of any disputes. The umpires/ Organizers / TPL Committee have the right to call off a match, if there are continuous arguments by players and grant a win to the opponent
- UMPIRE DECISIONS WILL BE FINAL AND NO ARGUMENTS WILL BE ENTERTAINED WITH THE UMPIRES.
- In case of any dispute, decision of TPL will be final & binding and no arguments whatsoever will be entertained.
- Other rules as applicable will be intimated on the tournament date by the umpires / TPL team
- Final amendments or Last-minute amendments of the Rules can be done by TPL, the same will be notified to all players.